At Kania Law Office Our Oklahoma City business law attorneys care about you and your business. We help clients with all business law matters. Our business law clients consist of both small and medium sized businesses involved in all sorts of business projects. If your business is well established or just starting out we can help you navigate the complexities unique to your specific business. From licensing to regulations and process management we’ve got you covered.
Understanding these laws is crucial for entrepreneurs, business owners, and individuals seeking to engage in commercial activities in Oklahoma. Let our lawyers help you get to where you need to be in your business.
Business Law Practice Areas:
– Workers Compensation Claims Defense;
– Structuring business agreements (joint ventures, partnerships, PLLC, LLC, Corporations, etc.);
– Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents;
– Drafting and negotiating sales agreements;
– Representing international business clients;
– Negotiation and drafting of sales and/or employment contracts;
– Tax planning and preparation for businesses; and
– Drafting restructuring agreements and financing agreements.
Protecting intellectual property rights is crucial for most successful businesses. Oklahoma provides legal protections for trademarks, copyrights, and patents, and we can help provide the tools you need to protect you as well as your company.
Registering your trademarks or copyrights with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or the U.S. Copyright Office provides additional federal protections for your business and its intellectual property.
Oklahoma City Business Law Attorneys Near You:
If you’ve got questions regarding forming an LLC or business planning we can help you. Our Oklahoma City business lawyers have the answers that you need to get you on the path to a successful business venture. Call today and get a free consultation about your business needs.